Our call recording package has been developed in-house to deliver a solution that is both cost effective and simple-to-use. We offer two Call Recording products; Parasol Call Recording and Parasol Hosted Call Recording.
Parasol Call Recording
Parasol Call Recording is our hardware and software package that resides at your premises and ‘sits’ between the lines and telephone system. External calls are recorded in both directions across all lines regardless of line type. Parasool Call Recording can be configured for a mixture of line types, including Analogue, ISDN2e, ISDN30e and IP Trunks. Automatic nightly backups to your SAN or the LCC cloud provides redundant storage of all recordings.
Parasol Hosted Call Recording
Parasol Hosted Call Recording is for our customers using our Parasol SIP Trunk and Parasol Hosted solutions, moving the recording and storage away from your offices over to our hosted Parasol Exchange. External calls are recorded in both directions across all Parasol Trunks and Hosted Handsets and stored securely off-site. Remote workers using our Parasol Hosted services can also be recorded.
- Record all calls across all lines regardless of type.
- Easy to use web access.
- Seven-point search facility for data drill down.
- Live call monitor feature.
- Manage your own access rights for calls to be recorded and monitored.
- Automated monthly back-up.
- Affordable compared to traditional methods.
- Monitor historic call data and recordings.
- Monitor Live calls.
- Simple to use especially compared to traditional call recording solutions.