Openreach was created in 2006 to give Communications Providers, like LCC, equal access to the copper and fibre that connect businesses to the local telephone exchanges. Openreach provides installation and maintenance services on behalf of LCC and are responsible for the wiring, fibre and connections that form the UK local access network.
What services do we provide?
As a WLR3 Communications Provider LCC can organise the installation, maintenance and billing of your lines and calls. Maintaining your lines, telephony system and Internet connections in one place enables us to fully manage your solutions end-to-end with maximum visibility.
- ISDN30e Circuits - From 8 channels to 30 channels on a single circuit.
- ISDN2e Circuits - 2 channels per circuit.
- Digital Services - Direct Dial for ISDN, Automatic failover and Disaster Recovery.
- Analogue Lines - For DSL services, alarms and faxes.
- Care Levels - For quick fault repair.
- Bespoke Call Rates - Highly competitive Bronze, Silver & Gold call rates, which can be tailored.
Summary Features & Benefits
- Digital ISDN access for call clarity and reliability.
- Add features as you need them
- Alternative routing for faults
- Home working
- LCC Managed installation process, from order to go live
- LCC Managed billing and faults