Parasol SIP Trunks
What are SIP Trunks?
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is the leading technology allowing voice calls to be made over Internet connections. A SIP Trunk is the equivalent of an ISDN channel, but with added features and benefits. We operate our own SIP Exchange (Parasol) and have three SIP Trunk solutions for different requirements.
Why use Parasol Trunks?
Parasol Trunks are the next generation in line provisioning and offer many features and benefits over standard ISDN. You can use Parasol Trunks to compliment your existing telephony infrastructure by adding resiliency and reducing costs. If you are moving or opening a new office, Parasol can be a complete SIP Trunk solution for quick installation, added functionality and reducing costs. Our best Gold calling rates apply to when using Parasol Trunks.
Parasol allows number porting for your existing telephone and fax numbers. Once your telephone numbers have been moved we can make them ring at any worldwide location that has an Internet connection.
- Bespoke Number ranges.
- Call Bounce, remote control where your numbers ring from anywhere.
- Send any registered number on outbound calls.
- CLI pass-through on diverted calls.
- Itemised billing by DDI.
- Add features such as Hosted Call Recording and Hosted Conferencing.
- Quick provisioning, half the time compared to standard ISDN installations.
- Reduce your line rental costs.
- Ease-of-expansion, scalable.
- Bespoke Number ranges chosen by you.
- Keep your telephone numbers for life, we can point your numbers to any IP address.
- Enhance capabilities to match business needs.
- Simple and Consolidated Billing.
- Free calls between your offices.
- Fully Managed Solution.
- Disaster Recovery Built-in.
- GOLD call rates